- Highly Visible Top Slider Position
- Highly Visible Top Slider Position + Facebook Post and Event Post on Carroll Calendar Facebook – Reach 1000’s
- Highly Visible Top Slider Position + Facebook Post and Event Post on Carroll Calendar Facebook – Reach 1000’s + Page Side Ad
- Top Slider Position + Facebook Post and Event Post on Carroll Calendar Facebook – Reach 1000’s + Page Top Ad
Tips and Guidelines
You or your team spend so much time, thoughtfulness and consideration to make your event the best possible for your event attendees .We have a great place for showcasing your hard work and great events. Here are some tips when you’re posting events on CarrollCalendar.com.
Please do —
- Write a friendly, welcoming, descriptive introduction. Pay special attention to the first 30-35 words as this is what shows up on the site homepage and is visible to all. And remember that the person seeing your event is not on your website and may not know your organization well. Help them get to know you.
- Add a photo or graphic. If you have a PDF or JPG flier for your event, you can upload that. (Low-res files, please, as high-res files are sometimes booted out of our system and cause your event not to be loaded.)
- Use upper and lower case for your event titles, vs ALL CAPS.
- Select a neighborhood in the categories section that tells where your event will be held vs for whom the event is held, i.e. you should only pick one neighborhood for an event.
- Make sure your event is an event, especially for restaurants and bars. “Stop on by and buy (or eat) stuff” is not an event. “Come sample xyz from this time to that time on abc date” is an event.
- And follow the form. Fill in all the event information fields and only put what’s requested in each field.
Please don’t —
- Include the venue in the headline. (The calendar tool, Timely, does this automatically.)
- Use words such as “tomorrow,” “Friday” or “this afternoon” in your headlines. The calendar will do its job.
- All events must take place within Carroll County, GA or neighboring Counties.
- Event entries must include a photo, graphic or flier. Please compress your images if they’re large. compressor.io
- Event descriptions must be —
- 30 words or longer
- written in normal upper and lower case, or what is called sentence case,
- written as an event announcement (please, don’t copy and paste a press release) and
- free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.